Memorial Day - a day of somber remembrance, but also a day to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice by celebrating the freedoms they have fought to protect. John shares an article he found moving and closes with a poem reflecting the humanity and toll of war.
WARRIOR POET LINKS
- Warrior Poet WEBSITE - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/
- Warrior Poet STORE - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/store
- Warrior Poet NETWORK - https://watchWPSN.com
- Amazon Store - https://amazon.com/shop/johnlovell275
- Reading List - https://amzn.to/2yMJJWK
- WAR POET Pistol - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/war-poe...
- TRIPS with the Society - https://bit.ly/3agOiKU