In John's line of work (and especially in his past) he encounters the most dangerous men you'll ever meet. But there are different types of "dangerous". In this video, John address three types he has seen most consistently. There are those who have malicious intent, and their counterparts who have an ingrained sense of duty to protect and defend others. But there are also several dangerous people who don't often get recognized by society as such. John outlines four traits of the second type of dangerous man (or woman) which seem to encompass many underlying features of the Good and Dangerous.
WARRIOR POET LINKS
- Warrior Poet WEBSITE - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/
- Warrior Poet STORE - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/store
- Warrior Poet NETWORK - https://watchWPSN.com
- Amazon Store - https://amazon.com/shop/johnlovell275
- Reading List - https://amzn.to/2yMJJWK
- WAR POET Pistol - https://warriorpoetsociety.us/war-poe...
- TRIPS with the Society - https://bit.ly/3agOiKU