Jon Patton talks about the "Equal Access to Justice for Victims of Gun Violence Act".
Secret affiliate link - https://bit.ly/38PugXX (Use Code TGC for 10% OFF!)
♦ Check out our NEW MERCH STORE: https://bit.ly/3bBTryo
♦ Watch with NO ADS here: https://bit.ly/35Jn1Ak
♦ Watch us on Warrior Poet Society Network:
- https://bit.ly/2XR1ocJ (USE TGC10 for 10% OFF)
♦ Support Us Directly Here: https://bit.ly/3ncyHkE
♦ TGC DISCOUNT CODES AND MORE: https://linktr.ee/TheGunCollective
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● (outline) https://schiff.house.gov/imo/media/doc/One-pager.pdf
● (actual bill text) https://schiff.house.gov/imo/media/doc/SCHIFF_009_xml.pdf
● Our PLCAA video - https://youtu.be/9jlc5AGoGp0
● - https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3214
● - https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1779
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
-- Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! --
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.