Years before their marriage, Scott and Tiffany were high school sweethearts. In April 2005, Scott was injured by a suicide bombing in Mosul, Iraq, that caused him to lose sight in both eyes. Tiffany’s refusal to sign paperwork that would remove her Army Ranger husband from active duty allowed him to continue his career, and Scott went on to receive the Army’s prestigious MacArthur Leadership Award, among many other accolades. Today, he motivates and inspires leaders everywhere he goes. Tiffany’s faithful dedication to her family and her country are also inspiring. Her unshakable belief that every voice matters even drove her to run for US Senate.
● What it means that Scott and Tiffany are members of the “1% Club”
● Why Tiffany refused to sign paperwork a doctor insisted she HAD to sign
● What happened in Iraq and what finally started Scott on the road to recovery
● What led Tiffany to Washington, D.C., where she met with the President
● Scott and Tiffany’s advice to anyone who feels like quitting